ADB Innovations Exchange Policy
Exchange Policy Highlights
This section is a quick summation of our exchange policy. DO NOT only rely on the Highlights section for complete policy details before contacting us; please be sure to read through the full policy in its entirety before reaching out.
- FOR APPAREL ITEMS ONLY: Our apparel exchange policy lasts 7 days from receipt of your purchase. If 7 days have gone by since your apparel was received by you, unfortunately, we can’t offer you an exchange of your purchase. Due to the creative development involved, we do not offer returns on apparel items.
- FOR HOMEMADE/CRAFTED DESIGNS: Due to the custom and unique nature of our handmade designs, we are unable to provide returns or exchanges of these items once payment has been received. Handmade products include wreaths, home decor items, or items that are noted as non-returnable within their respective product descriptions. If the handmade item was received damaged or defective, please contact us and we will work with you to make it right. See full policy below for complete details
- Contact us at email@example.com for exchange inquiries.
Unless noted otherwise in a product’s description, we only accept exchanges for our apparel items. Our apparel exchange policy lasts 7 days from receipt of your purchase. If 7 days have gone by since your apparel was received by you, unfortunately, we can’t offer you an exchange of your purchase. Due to the creative development involved, we do not offer returns on apparel items.
We want you to be satisfied with your apparel purchase and therefore will work with you to get the best-sized merchandise in your hands. Before ordering, please pay particular attention to the sizing charts and any detailed notes about sizing in the product’s description. If upon receipt of your order, the sizing of your apparel is not quite right, please first contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receipt of your product, in order to qualify for apparel exchange. To exchange the product, the item must be clean (please wear clean undergarments when trying on items) and in the same condition that you received it. The product must also be neatly placed in the original packaging with all product tags in place. To complete your exchange, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned and/or exchanges. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
- Due to the custom and unique nature of our handmade designs, we are unable to provide returns or exchanges of these items once payment has been received. Handmade products include wreaths, home decor items, or items that are noted as non-returnable within their respective product descriptions.
However, we believe in our handmade products and we stand by them 100%. Since some of our products are handmade, there could be a time when a product may have a defect. In such an instance, we will be happy to work with you to make sure that you are satisfied with your purchase. We may either fix the product for you so that you can enjoy the product as intended, or if this is not possible, we will exchange your handmade item in its original packaging only for another similar handmade item of the same value. If after reviewing our site a similar homemade item is not available as a replacement, you may be refunded the purchase amount. To qualify for
We will make every effort to fix/repair defective/damaged handmade item(s) to make things right, but if this is not possible we will offer a replacement for the handmade item(s). Apparel items will only be exchanged for the correct size. If you need to exchange apparel items, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item
If the eligible item was purchased by someone and we sent it to you on their behalf as a gift, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance—apparel may be exchanged for the correct size within 7 days receipt of your gift; handmade items may either be fixed by ADB Innovations LLC or may be exchanged for similar items in the event of that the item is received defective or damaged. We require your gift receipt in order to assist you properly.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will work directly with the gift giver on any exchanges, possible returns, in accordance of our aforementioned terms of service.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs when exchanging your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.